Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Magic Moments 3 - Unit 6

  1. C __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  2. __ __ O __ __ __
  3. M __ __ __ __
  4. __ __ __ __ __ __ M __ __ __
  5. __ U __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  6. __ __ N __
  7. __ __ __ I __
  8. __ __ __ __ __ __ T __ __
  9. __ __ __ __ Y

  1. A ________ is a member of a council.
  2. I soft my car and I made a ________ of $100.
  3. Dear Madam, I am writing in response to ________.
  4. The police ________ is near my house.
  5. The ________ is a large department store which sells lots of different things.
  6. When Christopher Colombus sailed to America it took him 6 month to reach ________.
  7. Pizza Hut is a ________ restaurant.
  8. I ________ said the Power to the judge. That means they did not agree with that.
  9. ________ I have been getting a lot of headaches. Tha means: In the recent Path.

Xristina Christophorou, Stauroula Agelli, Stauroula Georgeou, C3´

No comments:

Post a Comment